It Is NOT Sodium Vs. Blood Pressure
It is YOU vs. HYPERTENSION
Download the FREE EBook Now to beat hypertension!
Option below to continue.
Why this eBook...?
Sodium or salt makes your body hold on to water. If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure. The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys, and brain. About time we put an end to it! Uncover the truths about sodium use, understand its role, sources and its effects on the body for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Tips for cutting down on sodium intake to improve health.
- Hypertension education and the role of sodium in fluctuating blood pressure.
- Hypertension management through a sodium free lifestyle.
- Keeping up with a healthy lifestyle with non-conventional methods.
- Quick and easy methods for patients and caregivers to lower blood pressure.
Let’s chalk out ways to reduce sodium intake for a healthy, balanced life together and find ways to overcome hypertension, heart diseases and the risks of a decreased life expectancy!