Statistics show that 1 in every 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. When a disease is so common, it’s essential to have widespread awareness of it. This allows early diagnosis of cancer and, therefore, early interventions that may cure the disease quickly. Abudo has produced this program on breast cancer so that you can learn about breast cancer in detail. This course is not only for patients but also for friends, family members, and people who are willing to learn about breast cancer in particular.
Not Sure How You'd Use Abudo's Breast Cancer Education Platform?
Tell Us Your Goals, And We'll Show You What You Will Get From The Abudo Platform
- Wish to stop your cancer from progressing to next stage? We got you covered.
- Wondering whether you need breast cancer screening? We have the guide!
- Afraid of of radio or chemo complications? We’ll educate you on treatment options.
- Wishing to understand what having breast cancer may cost you?
- Stressed about how to manage health with a regular lifestyle? We have authentic patient education for Breast Cancer!
- Not sure how you will continue your job? We have an answer for that too!
What Will I Get With Abudo's Breast Cancer Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only Breast Cancer but ALL programs.
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's online Breast Cancer education program
- Heart Health Screening Guide
- Living Better With Positive Affirmations
- Foods That Help Fight Breast Cancer
- Self-Examination Guide
- How to Detect Breast Cancer At Early Stages
- Exercising With Breast Cancer
- Budget Planner
What are compassionate conversations?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are crucial for patient education for breast cancer but are otherwise difficult to make. With this technology, you can also strengthen your self-confidence by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
Is This Program ONLY For People Suffering From Breast Cancer?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for patients!
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of Someone With Breast Cancer
Apart from patient education, Abudo’s online program on Breast Cancer empowers caregivers to understand what the patient is going through, empowering you to give them the physical and emotional support they need! P.s: Abudo offers value adding guidelines on how to stop metastasis, disease progression and complications of breast cancer, enabling caregivers to help the patient improve lifestyle and fight breast cancer.
We Are A Company And Want The Best For All Our Employees
Abudo's Online Patient Education for Breast Cancer Program enables employers to understand what the disease is and what reasonable accommodations they need to make at the workplace to ensure protection against any legal consequences. This program can also be used to educate employees about Breast Cancer to show concern and advocate the importance of a healthy lifestyle, which can reduce the number of days off and transform your employees to happier employees.