CHD is the most frequently occurring cardiovascular disease. It is also one of the leading causes of deaths worldwide. According to WHO’s report of 2015, cardiovascular diseases took 17.5 million lives, out of which 7.4 million deaths were claimed by CHD. Learn whether you are at a risk of CHD, how to take better care of yourself and how to live a fulfilling life while being diagnosed with CHD. This course is not only for patients but also caregivers, loved ones and employers.
Wondering How To Keep Your Heart Healthy With Abudo's CHD Platform?
Share Your Heart Matters With Us, And We'll Show You How it Matters to Us!
- Looking for ways to switch to a healthier lifestyle? We got you covered.
- Wondering whether you can live a normal life after Coronary Heart Disease diagnosis? We have that!
- Fearing fatal heart attacks? Our patient education for coronary artery disease program will help you.
- Wishing to understand what living with CHD means?
- Stressed about how to manage your heart’s health will all the routine stressors?
- Not sure what should be your treatment plan? We have that too!
What Will I Get With Abudo's CHD Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only CHD but ALL programs. Each program contains 16 video lectures, multiple tools and compassionate conversations!
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's patient education for coronary artery disease program
- Travelling With CHD
- Meal Planning with The DASH Diet
- Food, Medication & My Angina Log
- Yoga Poses to Relieve Stress
- Belly Breathing & Spoon Theory
- CHD Wellness Plan
- Budget Planner for CHD Patients
- Why CHD is also coronary artery disease
What can compassionate conversations help me with?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are otherwise difficult to make, crucial in patient education for coronary artery disease. With this technology, you can bring positivity amid the hard time you are going through and also strengthen your self-confidence by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
Is This Program ONLY For People Suffering From CHD?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for Patients!
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of Someone With CHD
Abudo’s online program on CHD empowers you as a caregiver to understand what the patient is going through, enabling you to give them the physical and emotional support they need! P.SCHD diagnosis comes as a shock to patients, some may even lose the will to fight it and live well. You as a caregiver need to step up and show that you truly care for your loved one.
We Are A Company And Want The Best For All Our Employees
Abudo's Online CHD Program enables employers to understand what it is and what reasonable accommodations need to be made for employees suffering from CHD. This program can also be used to educate healthy employees about CHD to show them the company’s concern about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, which can reduce the number of days off they take and transform your employees to happier employees.