5% of the world's population, which makes 329 million people globally suffer from COPD. It is a leading cause of death in the United States, affecting 16 million Americans. The total number of deaths from COPD is predicted to increase by more than 30% in the next ten years. So we need to take some urgent actions to reduce the underlying risk factors. Abudo introduces this course to help you find out if you are at risk of developing COPD. It will make you self-aware of the symptoms, its risk factors, possible complications, and will allow you to avoid developing the disease through appropriate lifestyle changes. This course is not only for patients but also caregivers, loved ones and employers.
NWondering How Abudo’s COPD Platform Will Help You?
Share Your Health Concerns, And Let Abudo’s COPD Program Bring You The RIght Answers!
- Fearing Breathlessness? We have the best remedies.
- Wondering whether you can live a normal life after Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease diagnosis? We got you covered!
- Fearing fatal heart attacks? We know exactly what you need.
- Wishing to understand what living with COPD means? Let us help you with authentic COPD information
- Stressed about continuing work with breathlessness episodes? Let Us Guide You.
- Not sure what should be your treatment plan? We have that too!
What Will I Get With Abudo's COPD Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only COPD but ALL programs. Each program contains 16 video lectures, multiple tools and compassionate conversations!
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's online COPD program
- Neti Pots for Clearer Breathing pathways
- Exercises to Cope With Breathlessness
- Ways to Practice Mindfulness with COPD
- Reflexology and Yoga Poses to Relieve Stress
- Belly Breathing & Spoon Theory For COPD
- COPD Wellness Plan to aid health education for COPD patients
- The Blue Card Guide
What can compassionate conversations help me with?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are otherwise difficult to make, crucial in health education for COPD patients. With this technology, you can regain strengthen, build your self-confidence and will to live better by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
Is This Program ONLY For People Suffering From COPD?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for Patients!
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of Someone With COPD
Abudo’s online program on COPD empowers you as a caregiver to understand what the patient is going through, enabling you to give them the physical and emotional support they need! P.S When breathless, patients may feel lost, some may even lose the will to fight it and live well. You as a caregiver need to offer health education for COPD patients and show that you truly care for your loved one.
We Are A Company And Want The Best For All Our Employees
Abudo's Online COPD Program enables employers to understand what it is and what reasonable accommodations need to be made for employees suffering from COPD. This program can also be used to educate healthy employees about COPD to show them the company’s concern about importance of a healthy lifestyle, which can reduce the number of days off they take and transform your employees to happier employees.