Do you know that the number of women who lose their lives giving birth in America has nearly doubled over the last 25 years? In the United States alone, 66 million people live in an area where there is a shortage of healthcare providers. Abudo aims to bridge this gap between healthcare providers and seekers. This course will walk you through the day of conception right up to the delivery date and will help get you through your pregnancy. Learn how to enjoy the most precious of your times while ensuring a safe term for you and your baby.
Not Sure How Abudo's Maternity Platform Will Help You?
Tell Us Your Goals, And We'll Show You What You Will Get From The Abudo Platform
- Tired of nausea, fatigue and body aches? We have the best antenatal care guidelines to help you!
- Confused about birthing options and methods? We will help you choose.
- Wish to understand week by week development of your child?
- Looking for exercises that will make your delivery smooth?
- Scared of being judged or being a bad parent? We have positive affirmations to strengthen your mind.
- Looking for baby shower ideas? We will help make it fun :)
- Want to eliminate all fears related to maternity? Gear up with us!
What Will I Get With Abudo's Maternity Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only Maternity, but ALL programs.
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's health education program
- Pregnancy-Related Misconceptions
- Travelling Tips For Pregnant Women
- Positive Affirmations For Expecting Mothers
- Sex Positions For Pregnant Couples
- Prepping For The Baby
- Blood Pressure Log Sheet
- Hospital Bag Checklist for Pregnant Mother
- Notable Apps For Expecting Mothers growth
What are compassionate conversations?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are otherwise difficult to make. With this technology, you can also strengthen your self confidence by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
IS This Program ONLY For Expecting Mothers?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for Expecting Mothers!
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of An Expecting Mother
With Abudo's Online Program on Maternity, you can understand all the antenatal care guidelines, know what an expecting mother feels, how her body changes and how YOU as a caregiver can provide support to her for a healthy term. Basically health education for pregnant mother. P.S If you are a spouse of an expecting mother, trust me you'll get brownie points for making this effort!
We Are A Company And Want The Best For Our Upcoming Mothers
Abudo's Online Maternity Program enables employers to understand the needs of expecting mothers. This program can also be used to educate pregnant employees about having a healthy term, which reduces days off and transforms your employee to a happier employee.