1 in 5 Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70. Estimated two people die of skin cancer in the U.S every hour. There were nearly 300,000 new cases in 2018. We at abudo aim to help people by educating them about the multiple prevention and treatment options of skin cancer. This course is not only for patients but also caregivers, loved ones and employers.
Not Sure How You'd Use Abudo's Skin Cancer Education Platform?
Tell Us Your Goals, And We'll Show You What You Will Get From The Abudo Platform
- Wish to stop your cancer from progressing to the next stage? We have the guide.
- Wondering whether you can ever see the sun after skin cancer diagnosis? We have the answer!
- Afraid of discrimination at workplace?
- Fearing compromised intimacy and family life after skin cancer diagnosis?We got you covered with our skin cancer education.
- Stressed about how to manage health with a regular lifestyle?
- Not sure what should be your treatment plan? We have that too!
What Will I Get With Abudo's Skin Cancer Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only Skin Cancer program but ALL programs. Each program contains 16 video lectures, multiple tools and compassionate conversations!
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's online Skin Cancer education program
- Skin Type Cancer Risk Assessment
- Meal Planning with Vitamin B17 Rich Foods
- Self Examination Guide
- Skin Cancer Prevention Resource
- Watch Out: Sites Where Skin Cancer Begins
- Skin Cancer Glossary
- Summer Sun Safety Tips
What Will The Compassionate Conversations Help Me With?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are otherwise difficult to make. With this technology, you can regain strengthen, build your self-confidence and will to live better by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
Is This Program ONLY For People Suffering From Skin Cancer?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for Patients!
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of Someone With Skin Cancer
Abudo’s online Skin Cancer program empowers you as a caregiver to understand what the patient is going through, enabling you to give them the physical and emotional support they need! P.S Managing Skin Cancer can be physically exhausting and emotionally draining. With Abudo, you as a caregiver can learn about this disease and help your loved one in managing it, showing that you truly care.
We Are A Company And Want The Best For All Our Employees
Abudo's Online Skin Cancer Program enables employers to understand what it is and what reasonable accommodations need to be made for employees suffering from Skin Cancer. This program can also be used to educate healthy employees about precautionary measures showing them the company’s concern about the importance of an employee’s health, which can reduce the number of days off they take and transform your employees to happier employees.