It is a disease that claims 1 in every 20 lives in the US. Strokes kill about 140,000 people in America alone each year and about 6.2 million lives around the world. Unfortunately, these 6.2 million patients and their caregivers don’t have all of the answers to their questions. This is where abudo steps in and guides you on how to manage your life with stroke. This course is not only for patients but also caregivers, loved ones and employers.
Not Sure How You'd Use Abudo's Stroke Platform?
Tell Us Your Health Concerns, And We'll Show You How Abudo’s Platform Can Help You!
- Wish to learn how to rehabilitate yourself after a stroke? We got you covered.
- Wondering whether you can continue working after stroke recovery? We have the perfect guide!
- Fearing lifelong paralysis, speech difficulty or discrimination?
- Eager to switch to a healthy lifestyle but not sure how to? We can help.
- Stressed about social isolation? We know what you need.
- Need cognitive training after a stroke or help choosing your treatment plan? We have that too!
What Will I Get With Abudo's Stroke Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only Stroke but ALL programs. Each program contains 16 video lectures, multiple tools and compassionate conversations!
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's online Stroke program
- Aphasia: Communicating After Stroke
- Meal Planning & Maintaining A Healthy Weight
- Self-Care Chart
- How Post Stroke Tests Work
- Weekly Workout Log
- Belly Breathing
- Post-Stroke Checklist
What are compassionate conversations?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are otherwise difficult to make. With this technology, you can also strengthen your self-confidence by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
Is This Program ONLY For People Suffering From Stroke?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for Patients
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of Someone With Stroke
Abudo’s online program on Stroke empowers you as a caregiver to understand what the patient is going through, empowering you to give them the physical and emotional support they need! P.S Stroke is a highly underestimated disease, learning about this disease will help you manage the patient and show them that you truly care.
We Are A Company And Want The Best For All Our Employees
Abudo's Online Stroke Program enables employers to understand what the disease is and what legal acts dictate anti-discrimination against employees suffering from stroke. This program can also be used to educate employees about Stroke to show the employees how you as an employer are concerned and protagonist of a healthy lifestyle, which can reduce the number of days off and transform your employees to happier employees.