Type 1 Diabetes
The number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. In 2018, 34.2 million Americans, or 10.5% of the population, had diabetes. Out of the entire population living with diabetes, 10% has type 1 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is a life long disease where the pancreas produces no or very little insulin. As a result, glucose cannot enter the cells of the body, leaving them starving for food and energy, thus making the body dependent on insulin injection. Though type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, most often, it develops in young children. Abudo's online course will help you, and your loved one understand the sensitivity of the disease and providing support to those suffering from it.
Not Sure How You'd Use Abudo's Type 1 Diabetes Platform?
Tell Us Your Goals, And We'll Show You What You Will Get From The Abudo Platform
- How do I manage my child's blood sugar level? We have that for you!
- How to do a carb count? We will guide you!
- How to catch a unicorn? We have that!
- Want to understand how type 1 differs from type 2?
- Afraid of discrimination?
- Stressed about how to manage diabetes with a regular lifestyle?
- Not sure how physical activity affects blood sugar levels? We have that too!
What Will I Get With Abudo's Type 1 Diabetes Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only Type 1 Diabetes but ALL programs.
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's online Type 2 Diabetes program
- Weekly Meal Plan For Diabetics
- Diabetes Yearly Care Schedule
- Blood Sugar - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Common Symptoms Of Diabetes
- How To Take Care Of Your Feet
- Tests For Diabetes Diagnosis
- Useful Phone Apps For Diabetics
What are compassionate conversations?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are otherwise difficult to make. With this technology, you can also strengthen your self-confidence by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
Is This Program ONLY For People Suffering From Diabetes?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for Diabetics!
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of A Diabetic
Abudo’s Online Program on Type 1 Diabetes will help
you understand diabetes, how blood sugar levels impact a patient and
how YOU as a caregiver can provide support to a loved one for a better
quality of life.
P.S Understanding a disease for your loved one shows your love and care. Trust us, it’ll earn you some serious brownie points!
We Are A Company And Want The Best For All Our Employees
Abudo's Online Type 1 Diabetes Program enables employers to understand the needs of diabetic employees. This program can also be used to educate employees about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, which can reduce the number of days off and transforms your employee to a happier employee.