Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes is the fastest spreading medical condition of the present era. Currently, 463 million people are living with diabetes worldwide. Despite being so widespread, 1 in every 2 diabetics remains undiagnosed throughout their life. This means that 232 million people are currently living with diabetes without even knowing that they have it! If diabetes is left untreated or unmanaged, it can lead to multiple complications, including heart diseases, stroke, kidney damage, nerve damage, and in worst cases, even coma or death. Early detection makes it is possible to manage your condition. Abudo's online course on diabetes has been designed to spread awareness, to encourage people to get themselves diagnosed, and to make positive changes to their lifestyles. You never know, this might save someone's life.
Not Sure How You'd Use Abudo's Type 2 Diabetes Platform?
Tell Us Your Goals, And We'll Show You What You Will Get From The Abudo Platform
- Want to get a 7.0 on the A1C test? We got you covered.
- Unclear on what your life will be like after diabetes? We have that!
- Want to understand what causes diabetes and how it occurs?
- Confused about what foods to eat and which to avoid?
- Confused about what are blood sugar levels and what do they mean?
- Worried about developing complications?
- Not sure how physical activity affects blood sugar levels? We have that too!
What Will I Get With Abudo's Type 2 Diabetes Program?
You will unlock access to ALL PROGRAMS! Yes, not only Type 2 Diabetes but ALL programs.
Here's a list of some tools that you will receive with Abudo's online Type 2 Diabetes program
- Weekly Meal Plan For Diabetics
- Diabetes Yearly Care Schedule
- Blood Sugar - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Common Symptoms Of Diabetes
- How To Take Care Of Your Feet
- Holistic Diabetes Type 2 Education Including CAM
- Useful Phone Apps For Diabetics
What are compassionate conversations?
Compassionate conversations is a top-notch technology developed by Abudo to help you practice conversations that are otherwise difficult to make but are important part of Diabetes Type 2 education. With this technology, you can also strengthen your self-confidence by reaffirming yourself with positive statements.
Is This Program ONLY For People Suffering From Diabetes?
Abudo's platform has something for everybody. So, NO! This program is NOT ONLY for Diabetics!
I Am A Family Member Or A Friend Of A Diabetic
Abudo’s Online Program on Type 2 Diabetes will help you understand diabetes,
how blood sugar levels impact a patient and how YOU as a caregiver can provide
support to a loved one for a better quality of life.
P.s Understanding a disease for your loved one shows your love and care. Trust us, getting health education for Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 for them will earn you some serious brownie points!
We Are A Company And Want The Best For All Our Employees
Abudo's Online Diabetes Type 2 education enables employers to understand the needs of diabetic employees. This Diabetes Type 2 education can also be used to educate employees about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, which can reduce the number of days off and transforms your employee to a happier employee.